CNC EDM Companies in Texas?

Guys, I am looking for someone to make a small run of HSS cutters for woodworking. I can grind them out of planer blades, but it takes forever,
and they only resemble (not mimic) each other!! Anyone know of an outfit in (preferably) Central Texas who can make these for me? Or some way to find out on the web?
Thanks, J. Johnson