How Would You Have Handled This One?

.

Good point Jeff.

There was a time you could walk through an engine room and know if everything was about right by just glancing at the various gauges. You wouldn't necessarliy know what any of the reading were, but you would notice a bad one almost every time

Tom

Reply to
Tom Miller

Now I can't even find an engine room to walk through (:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I'm a bit color blind myself, b ut I can see 10,000 shades of green. I can spot a weed I'm looking for (like a cockleburr) in the middle of a field because it's a different shade of green. My wife sees all colors and has to trip over a cockleburr to see it ;)

Reply to
Nick Hull

For me it's always something stupid that I did, or failed to do ;)

Reply to
Nick Hull

My wife's like you, although she won't know that it's green unless I tell her :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Probably. The spectrum emitted by a red LED is much narrower than the filtering done by red plastic lenses with conventional taillights.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Actually all colors are shades of green; red-green, blue-green, etc ;)

Reply to
Nick Hull