humor

The Candy With The Little Hole

This should make you smile. You have to love little kids.

A teacher brought a roll of lifesavers to school. The children began to identify the flavors by their color:

Red....................Cherry Yellow................Lemon Green...................Lime Orange ..............Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. None of the children could identify the taste.

The teacher said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled, 'Oh my God! They're ass-holes!

The teacher had to leave the room!

Reply to
Karl Townsend

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:04:08 -0500, "Karl Townsend" wrote the following:

I first heard that as a Liza/Rastus joke with Hershey Kisses. When the teacher hinted "It's what your mama gives yor papa every night before bed.", Liza jumped up and screamed "Spit it out, Rastus! Spit it out! It's a piece of ass!"

P.S: I related it as I heard it so Lew would have yet another fine opportunity to call me a bigot. ;)

-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry, you know which threads I read on this news group. :-) Thats not "bigotry", it's just the way it is. :-) ...Lew...

Reply to
Lewis Hartswick

And the way I heard it, just after the teacher gives the hint, there's a voice from the back of the room: "Don't eat that, Billy."

Reply to
Doug Miller

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:34:20 -0600, Lewis Hartswick wrote the following:

Rats, I did it again. It's the Lew on the -Wreck- who's calling folks that, not Senor Lewis Hartswick. My bad. So solly.

-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

One of my friends sez: "I like it! Though one of my friends couldn't figure out what was inappropriate (which does, perhaps, say more about the friend than the humor)."

She knows some pretty nerdy people (she knows me, after all), so that could explain it.

Reply to
Tim Wescott