Hydraulic lathes?

I agree Anthony, no one is more surprised how well the machines we build run than me.

I went way out as far as warranty on this type machine ,not really knowing how reliable they would be both from the software as well as hardware aspect.

One advantage we have is we build it, so it makes it easier to troubleshoot and tune.

Having good heat exchanger and well filtered oil is one important issue.

Look forward to meeting you at ITMS.

Daveb

Reply to
DaveB

Interesting industrial video, but wow!! the next pic is a keeper :-) Care to share the details??? ED

Reply to
ED

snipped-for-privacy@nt.org (DaveB) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.dslextreme.com:

A mistake in my typing......... that should have been 0.0002 mm (not microns) (0.2 microns)

I'll be at IMTS Monday and Tuesday. We all need to designate a place and time to meet up.

Reply to
Anthony

snicker......

Daveb

Reply to
DaveB

I noticed the typo....at first I thought WOW !

Daveb

Reply to
DaveB