"HYDRO 6061" aluminum?

I bought it off of eBay.

that look like 6061 aluminum? Maybe buying a longer piece would expose more of the name. No big deal, unless maybe I buy more.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe

yup, just tested the photo you posted and it's 100% 6061 aluminum.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Hydro is the maker.

.

That piece of metal probably really is 6061.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Hydro is the maker.

.

That piece of metal probably really is 6061.

Joe Gwinn

-----------------------

"Hydro" without Norsk is in Canada.

Jim Wilkins

How much experience do you have with 6061 aluminum pictures?

Reply to
John Doe

quite a bit actually. I test upwards 100 tons of metal assays via photos across the internet a year. Customers include boeing, coca-cola walmart and Ford.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Yep! Just got the same from McMaster Carr.

Reply to
John Doe