I Always Need More Guns

We all know that John Lott said "More Guns = Less Crime", but he won't return my calls when I call him up in the middle of the night, demanding more guns.
WTF is with that fucking Dago?
Guns are the answer to my problems. Like Chuck Heston when a neigbor was building a fence, Chuck marched up and down bearing a rifle.
If my neighbor ever did that, I would have blown his senile fat head off of the map.
Fucking Chuck Heston, waving a rifle in front of my family, afraid to pull the trigger! BAM! No more Moses!
Job done.
Then I would have teken his gun out of his cold, dead hands.
And pissed on the fucking bully.
The only way to know when the fight is over is when you fire the first shot and kill the cock sucker.
That's why they call me Gunner.