SOme more help needed. 2025 and 676

Hello, I asked recently on the value of a Lionel engine and tender and recieved some good information from the group, now I am in need of some more
info if I may ask. My borther came into posession of two more engine and tenders. One is a 2025 and the other is a 676. Both are in excellent condition. I have found one site that says the 2025 is worth about $500 and the last train I asked about was a 675, which was worth about $200 so I am guessing the 676 would be worth close to that. Thing is with the 2025 I see them going on Ebay for between 200 and 250. So what would the value of these engines be in excellent condition.
TIA J

At "tinplate" train meets the 675 can usually be bought for $150 or so in "excellent" or C-7/8 condition with the 2025 going between $90 - $120 depending on condition. If you can find a "fish" to pay the prices you mentioned above...sell quickly. :)
BTW, the 675 and 2025 are virtually the same loco with the 675 packaged in sets with "0" track and the 2025 came with "0-27" track. Post WWII Lionel usually sold locos with 3 numbers in "0" sets and the same loco in was given 4 numbers and packaged in "0-27".
Ray Hobin NMRA Life # 17XX; TCA # HR-78-XXXXX; ARHS # 2XXX Durham, NC [Where tobacco was king; now The City of Medicine]

You might find these helpful:
Charles Siegel has an on-line price guide:
http://www.traincity.com/shoppg.html
Greenberg's Lionel Pocket Price Guide--2007 Edition is available now:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Haunted House Scene: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween-1 Flying Saucer Scene: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween-2 Halloween Page: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore