I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

Gunner gingerly raises his hand...knocking over a pile of Stuff

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Sun, 18 May 2008 21:13:28 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

Maybe, if we had fewer than sixteen dozen projects running at the same time...

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 18 May 2008 23:14:29 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:

Yabbut, you've got before and after pics of when your shop was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly hosed, erm, messy. It's sweet now.

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Your shop area is immaculate, well organized, intuitive, productive, perfectly lit and is the epitome of what I strive to achieve!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Shit...while your compliment is appreciated..you really need to come over and check it out for yourself. I issue hard hats and fallen man locators at the door before entry.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

You have enough room to raise your hand? Jeez I wish I had a shop like that!

Reply to
Richard Edwards

You have to admit, it sounded good!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Hell yeah Tom! But then again, I'll bet you perfected that flowery language when filling out your annual Fire Insurance renewal forms for the O.B. shop complex... ;-P

By the way, did you ever get the rafters cleaned off?

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Hell yes. Something to expire to.

er....aspire....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

On Wed, 21 May 2008 01:52:25 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

Yes, "aspire." Falling on your sword (or a box of various long lengths of rebar/small threaded rod) is something to expire to.

-- The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man. -- Euripides

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Or having something fall off a stack and hit you in the melon....

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

I hired two fire system companies, one to bring the entire shop up to snuff including certifying our sprinkler heads for the next ten years. They are over fifty years old. They replaced hangers, valves, gauges and everything else that was in question. The other company certified the pump, underground plumbing and everything else. Next time the Fire Department or insurance inspectors show up they will have a folder full of certifications and not a peep will be heard from them! I contracted a company to clean and paint the ceiling white, that should better my lighting.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

On Wed, 21 May 2008 18:03:56 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom Gardner" quickly quoth:

Yabbut, they've never been used.

Goodonya, Tawm.

It's amazing how a coat of pure white eggshell paint will make a shop glow. Mine looked like I'd quadrupled the lighting when I got done painting the floor white, too. Of course, I can't even SEE the floor or most of the walls now...

-- The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man. -- Euripides

Reply to
Larry Jaques

If I get a chance to visit you next year, that would be great for bounce flash for any picture you feel confortable having me take.

Wes

Wes

On Thu, 22 May 2008 19:49:01 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes quickly quoth:

Nah. Too much glare of his bald spot.