indicator

What is bad indicator? It is when you tell, let's measure customers' satisfaction in bank loan niche. You don't tell about what are you going to measure, how you are going to measure this, it's not a metric, but it's a good mission statement that tells about nothing.

What is great indicator or metric? It is the good metric (which we where talking above), but it is taken from some real-world business. So, it's not just your idea or ideas of some reported from business magazine, it's idea that works and it was checked by you. What you will need to do? You will need to pass it through you own business and optimize it to your business tasks. Work hard with business performance, and soon you will have a great business control tool.

gp19823238

Its one where the pointer doesnt return to zero every time, or is stuck in place, or the bezel is broken or the needle is busted or...

What a maroon. Hell..everyone knows this.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

It is like uncles where it works backwards to everyone I own. Every indicator I have, depressing moves the dial clockwise, not his though.

My mitutoyo tenths indicator has a sub dial that shows where I am at in it's range. I love that indicator.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Ive a couple Federals that do that.

Ayup..nice

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That would drive me crazy or force me to list it on fleabay, if I didn't fling it somewhere.

For Sure.

Wes

Wes