I'm currently unable to post through my Usenet provider.

I'm currently unable to post through my Usenet provider. I paid for a block
on TheCubeNet, and only use it for text. it worked fine for two months, bu
t suddenly reports the server unavailable for uploads. I don't know how lon
g it will take to get this straightened out.
Reply to
Michael Terrell