I need a thread on tip for a Ready tool co live center - anyone wanna trade for some large lathe tools?

well, the title kinda says it all - I have a Ready Tool Co live center (got it at the last Reliable Tools parking lot sale) that allows changing the
tip - the tips are threaded 1/2X13, but I don't have any tips - yes I can make one but they ought to be hardened - anyone got some tips?
If you do, I have a goodly pile of lathe tools with good names like kenametal and valenite, indexable and also brazed carbide - I can't use the ones with 1 inch shanks at all, and the ones with 3/4 inch shanks are usable if I mill them down a bit but I have a lot of them also. I'd be happy to make some kind of trade - or alternatively, if you can use a really nice 2MT center, then maybe we can trade something for the center and you can chase around for the tips (by the way, Ready sells the tips for around $25 each)
--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email