I need some 24V H3 bulbs - anyone wanna trade for a Coromill cutter

ok, I need some bulbs for lights on my lathe and mill, and I have this mill cutter I don't really want all that much - anyone wanna trade - the cutter is:

2 inch X0.6 inch (like a T slot) cutter on 1 inch shaft, used, one insert (of four) is bad - uses coromill 331 inserts

what I need are 24V H3 bulbs (I'd like a some each of 35, 50 and 70 watt, but ???)

if someone is interested, contact me per instructions below

Reply to
William Noble

William Noble wrote in article ...

If you have a NAPA Auto Parts store nearby with a decent counterman who knows how to read the bulb catalog, he should be able to provide your 24V bulb needs.

As I recall from my NAPA days, there were a couple of pages in the catalog that listed 24V truck versions of typical 12V automotive bulbs - showing the crossover.

Reply to
*

you are right of course - I can get these from my friendly local INDEPENDENT auto parts place no problem - the big chains don't carry them, NAPA may, as do the specialty places, but what I was hoping to do via this post was to see if a trade could be worked whereby I would pass of an expensive tool that I don't need for some (less) expensive bulbs that I do need so that someone and I could both benefit..... If nothing comes up in the next few days, I'll just buy some bulbs at about $10 each. I can get them for less via an internet purchase, but shipping eats up the difference and I dont' support my local supplier that way.

Reply to
William Noble

$10 Each??? Wtf? Are they gold plated???

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

You might want to try Graybar. I know at one time they stocked 12 V lamps.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney