Iggy - buyer for your TIG

All you have to do is crate and ship. Wife looking to buy a big TIG welder
for her husband.
RWL
Reply to
RWL
I am hugely impressed with that wife. What a great, uplifting example
Reply to
Ignoramus27079
Wow, that is the next township over from where I live. If my wife didn't hate computers and the phone number didn't match, I'd suspect her.
Reply to
Todd Rich
I'll bet this woman knows a bit about how small teams work. Hope her guy knows how that cuts both ways. Bet he does.
Reply to
Don Foreman