Interesting wood handle fit problem

If your block guy can provide any size of hole, he might be able to provide a tapered hole. That would at least provide a tight fit at one end of the handle. And when you buy another lot of handles, see if you can get ones with a taper.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I do get tapered handles as standard, but then we have to cut them to spec. length.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I was assuming that the length of a broomstick handle had a fairly loose tolerance.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster