Is there such a thing as soft brass colored solder

Looking for a low temperature soft solder ( below 500 degrees ) with a brass or gold color and hopfully lead free- is it made or availible ?
This would work great for the decorative pieces I am working with as highlights.
Stained glass stores sell "patina". These are chemical washes that will turn your solder the desired color. They also sell lead-free solder for making stained glass pieces to be used around food.
You may need to ask if the patina is compatible with the solder.

Danny,
I don't think that there is a brass colored solder, as such, but you might want to look into a copper patina used by stainded glass craftsman.
It's used to color the 50/50 lead solder user to assemble glass pieces with the copper foil method. I don't have any idea if it would work with not-lead solders.
The copper patina liquid is simply rubbed on and then buffed down a bit.
You might also have a look at:
http://www.caswellplating.com/aids/metal.htm
-=- Steven

Site Timeline