Is there such a thing as on 0ff on radio controlled dpdt switch?

I have a doubleswitch,but it has no off position I want to reverse a linear
actuator with periods of no activation.
Reply to
George
Put a spst (on/0ff) switch in front of it and remember to turn it off before you try to change direction.
Reply to
geraldrmiller
That would be annotated as "DPDT Center Off". Even Radio Shack should have them.
see
Reply to
Brian Lawson
You can use 2 SPDT switches, or relays. Connect 1 pole to - Negative and the other pole to + Positive. The actuator wire goes to the center of each switch/relay. When both are in the same position, no motion, change the state of the switch or relay depending on the direction you want it to go.
RogerN
Reply to
RogerN
Yes, but you have to use a proper news reader and ask in a coherent question.
Reply to
Pete C.
"George" wrote in message news:4d541$5305117a$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...
Maybe a wireless winch or hoist control would work for you? They have forward, off and reverse functions.

Those are just for an example, I don't know if they are suitable for your application. jsw
Reply to
Jim Wilkins