Is there such a thing as on 0ff on radio controlled dpdt switch?

I have a doubleswitch,but it has no off position I want to reverse a linear actuator with periods of no activation.

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:18:02 +0000, George

Put a spst (on/0ff) switch in front of it and remember to turn it off before you try to change direction.
--

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:18:02 +0000, George

"George" wrote in message

You can use 2 SPDT switches, or relays. Connect 1 pole to - Negative and the other pole to + Positive. The actuator wire goes to the center of each switch/relay. When both are in the same position, no motion, change the state of the switch or relay depending on the direction you want it to go.
RogerN
George wrote:

Yes, but you have to use a proper news reader and ask in a coherent question.
message

Maybe a wireless winch or hoist control would work for you? They have forward, off and reverse functions. (Amazon.com product link shortened) (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Those are just for an example, I don't know if they are suitable for your application. jsw