Is this just one of those "Secret" Machinist things?

There's a clearly visible difference between patina and the layer of "coffee scrunge" that builds up in a "continuous duty" coffee cup, or on the inside of a coffee maker. There's NO mistaking them for each other once you've seen them side by side!

Reply to
Don Bruder

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:52:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Pete Snell quickly quoth:

Hey, they were the first coffee house to remind me what GOOD coffee tastes like. I haven't ordered coffee in a cafe since. Here in GP we have Dutch Brothers who make a mean cuppa joe.

------------------------------------------- Stain and Poly are their own punishment

Comprehensive Website Design ======================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Aahhhh, the crack cocaine of coffees.....

Reply to
Pete Snell

The local 7-11 has better coffee than any Starbuck's I've been in. Though maybe the suave & hip decor in Starbucks makes people think their stuff tastes better.

Gregm

Reply to
Greg Menke

Starbucks coffee is just like the women that hang out there- weak and bitter.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Sorry, I forgot to mention I was making a joke... Isn't email great?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Smith

Ohhhhhh! May I have that for sig material???

Gunner

Gunner

Let the record show that Steve Smith wrote back on Tue,

01 Nov 2005 19:57:47 -0500 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Patina is one thing, but this had texture, erosion features, and various other geological topography.

I had to muck it out just to restore capacity ...

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Chlorine (and fluoride in some areas) are the secret ingredients!

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Absolutely. ;-)