Jet model 836

Anyone know the quality of this Jet mill, seems that Jet is a well made product for the price. I also looked at the table top type Rong Fu 45 but for the price I'm thinking I would be better off getting a smaller size knee type mill (BP clone). I plan on adding CNC controls to it in the future. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
mjc

No choice. Get the knee mill.