Buying a mill

I'm considering buying a larger mill. I currently have a Grizzly mini-mill that I converted to CNC. My shop is in the garage and space is at a premium. I am considering either the Grizzly G6760 for $2,795

or the Enco 100-5201 on sale for $1,895.

Does anyone have any opinions on these or a suggestion in a similar price range? I definitely don't want one with a round column and would prefer a knee. Right now I'm leaning to the Grizzly G6760. In the future I would probably want to convert whatever mill I get to CNC.

Reply to
Rich