7" SHAPER FOR SALE COMPLETE EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

I am selling a 7" Ammco shaper, in excellent condition. It still has the original paint, the original vise, all original parts and covers are in place. The machine runs flawlessly, but I already have 7" South Bend shaper. Please e-mail me if you are interested, snipped-for-privacy@neat.com Also, if you are interested, I can e-mail you a picture. Thanks for looking, Keith

Reply to
Keith V.

Where on the planet would this be? It matters.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch