junk bandit convert to new driver

I hooked one driver to a mill with stepper motor to show this guy how easy it is well he gave me a head ach for 2 days now . I only did a demo one driver he wants his feed override i told him how to do it The driver and computer worked ok i tested it on a bridgeport before i went over .He told me about one in a book 1700.00 he told me about one for 4000.00. He wants to now how much i want i did not tell him i do not want to sell it but when he talks about all that money it make me think.I told him with the drivers he can throw out the bandit - I will dig it out of trash--I told him it is junk...Maybr i should just let him get his boards fixed and use the old bandit

Reply to
HaroldA102