bandit broke customer wants his to work

I got a call after this guy totalliy screwed up control .I told him it is a stepper control i could show him how to put a stepper control on it so i did one axis ...He ask why his old box does not work i told him it is junk take it out back. he wants his feed override !! he wants this he want that bla bla bla .I had a head ach for 2 days after that!!!! So i put it on my machine a boss control .And it works fine yesterday i cut some wood just for fun...Meanwhile he is waiting for his

700.00 worth of parts to come back!!!!!!!! And i am runnig ....I have been misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is wrong
Reply to
HaroldA102

I have been

misunderstood for 30 years I turned 50 this month what the hell is wrong What is wrong with turning 50? Congradulations! Happy B.Day!

Pete

Reply to
3t3d

You were understood up until the age of 20? What happened to change that?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Grunke

budd i only started to count at20

Reply to
HaroldA102

ok, let us know when your literacy kicks in

Reply to
Tony

what the hell is literacy

Reply to
HaroldA102

Think I said that once, just before I reached for my dictionary!

Ken

Reply to
Ken Grunke

Sounds like he's not too bright to try and keep that old thing running.

What control did you end up putting onto your boss ???

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

Here try this

Tony