Just One Use items

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:10:10 -0500, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

of the Prius mood.

I haven't had to flip the switch and stand on the brakes yet.

-- There is no such thing as limits to growth, because there are no limits to the human capacity for intelligence, imagination, and wonder. -- Ronald Reagan

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Let the Record show that Don Foreman on or about Tue, 09 Mar 2010 01:44:43 -0600 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

As one of the new counselors is tempted "We're in the center of five hundred acres of woods ..."

pyotr filipivich

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on or about Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:41:40 -0800 did write/type or cause to appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

You might find "Nip and Tuck" a hoot , as well as "Quinton Questor Space Ranger!" (He tears into the whole Star Trek mythos with a chainsaw...) I just laugh my self silly reading them. And inflicting them on friends.

pyotr filipivich

Snapped like peanut brittle.

Variable quality. We had a local place that sold chineese tools until it folded. Their tools tended to be a-ok, never had to return any.

Might as well test them. Rc50 is what a good stamp should be able to mark iirc. Obviously, the harder the target you stamp, the shorter the stamp life.

Might as well.

I'm thinking I need a lead to a source of quality stamps and just go with it. Expecting China at a low price point to get things right 36-40 times in a row is not realistic.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

What if they are already buttered? Or better yet, covered in honey after getting into a beehive? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You had a '73 Corona? The poor design let the brake pads to eject if you had to brake hard, in reverse. It could have used two anchors. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

pheromones, so you can

If the bear doesn't have freinds...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Except for mothers with cubs I think bears avoid each other. There aren't too many animals that get along well. Watch a bird feeder for instance. Even mating pairs don't share.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Except for mothers with cubs I think bears avoid each other. There aren't too many animals that get along well. Watch a bird feeder for instance. Even mating pairs don't share.

jsw

Reply: Depends on the birds. The Sparrows, doves, finches all share our feeder. Only thing that stops them at about 30 is there is no more room on the perches, rim, or tray underneath.

Reply to
CalifBill

Around here only the chickadees will share. The male cardinal makes the female wait elsewhere although there is a second perch on the opposite side.

I was feeding some disgusting cheese crackers to seagulls and noticed that one big, tough-looking but crippled one dominated the rest. When I tossed them closer than he dared approach he wouldn't let any of the others past, so I had him hobbling back and forth playing goalie in front of a line of crackers. After a minute or so I threw them the whole bag and backed away.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

They don't have to get along, to hunt.