kirba single lip cutter grinder

Anybody have one ? Know what collets it takes ?

Geoffrey Brown

Reply to
geoffrey brown
Loading thread data ...

Buy the Chinese one from Harbor Freight, called a tool grinder, I use one with my pantograph, only $549.00

Reply to
dennis danich

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.