Knob Creek article

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Thanks, Gunnar. I had never heard of this before. When I showed it to my general manager (ex-law enforcement) he says "Oh yeah, have seen it before and would love to go!".
Paul
Reply to
co_farmer