Kurt mill vises at Boeing Surplus

I was down at Boeing Surplus (Renton, WA, USA) yesterday and noted a couple of big (8"? bigger?) Kurt mill vises for sale, at $250 each. Looked like
they were in reasonable shape, although I didn't closely inspect. Much too big for me to use, but thought I'd mention them in case anyone else is looking.
Walter Harley wrote:

Hum - at that price, one would be a nice or a pair - Bench vice. Plenty of power and square faces. Large and deep mouth.
Might have to be a steel bench - or a welding one due to the weight.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn

There were also a couple of other (non-Kurt) vises of various styles. I didn't pay much attention to them, it was the Kurts that caught my eye.
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

My brother got a giant old mill vice as part of a pallet deal at an auction. Placed in the center of the shop, it makes a great vice for two men to bend bolts with Acetylene and sledge hammer.
--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of atheists
that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.