Large heat sink needed

Tom -

I have two hockey Puck heat sinks that are larger and have a nice flat inside. No holes drilled - one never used the other was on a thermal stack for a sideways 8 heat sink.

It is likely larger by than your VFD - but a DIY one might not be tiny.

Martin

Mart> Does anyone have a heat sink that they want to part with ?

Martin H. Eastburn

Thanks for the offer, another RCM member has already provided me with some very nice big heat sinks.

Thanks Again Tom.

Reply to
azotic

Tom, did you ever post the schematics?

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

Not yet. Been trying to figure out how to use the schematic software i have.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC