What mcmaster item for cutting fluid (lathe+steel)

OK... What McMaster 16 oz cutting fluid would you recommend to try out for lathe cutting with steel material.
So far 1413K33 seems promising.

use 3190K289

That will work. A decent hardware store has it. I think the current formulation is for all metals.
2507K11 might be nice for steel.
I'd skip the high volatile suggestion from Cydrome or whoever that was.
Wes

I will get that one too. Thanks Wes. Maybe there is a way to use my built in flood coolant pump without making a flood. A gallon may get me going.
50-50 mix of kerosene and transmssion fluid is pretty good.
Bob Swinney