What mcmaster item for cutting fluid (lathe+steel)

OK... What McMaster 16 oz cutting fluid would you recommend to try out for lathe cutting with steel material.

So far 1413K33 seems promising.

Ignoramus25337

use 3190K289

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

That will work. A decent hardware store has it. I think the current formulation is for all metals.

2507K11 might be nice for steel.

I'd skip the high volatile suggestion from Cydrome or whoever that was.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I will get that one too. Thanks Wes. Maybe there is a way to use my built in flood coolant pump without making a flood. A gallon may get me going.

Reply to
Ignoramus22807

I will get that one too. Thanks Wes. Maybe there is a way to use my built in flood coolant pump without making a flood. A gallon may get me going.

Reply to
Robert Swinney