Large taps & double end mill for sale

I have these items for sale:

Pictures are available on request.

Putnam Hi Speed 2 Flute Double End Mill

7/8 dia 7/8 shk catno B-20 appears unused

Greenfield bottoming hand tap No 5303

1 1/4" -7NC HS appears unused

Winter 1 1/8" - 7 GH-4 NC HS unused - still in wax

Hy-pro

1-8 NC HSS GH4 unused - still in wax

there are 2 of the above item - they do have different numbers below the HSS GH4 markings, but I assume that these are serial numbers.

Email or call at 440-582-5481 if interrested. If this is the wrong forum to sell these items, point me in a direction to sell them (NOT ebay.)

Thanks, Sam

Reply to
Sam Shank

And a price would be?????????

Reply to
TSJABS

Make a reasonable offer. I really don't know the value on these items. Can someone comment on that?

Thanks, and sorry for my lack of pricing.

Reply to
Sam Shank