Linkedlin

I just dug out my password and other data and logged into my Linkedlin account for the first time in years.

I see the confusion as Im listed as Sr Engineer and Engineer on two jobs. Those were indeed the positions I applied for and filled, way back when. One may notice I was employed at one place for 17 yrs and my company supplied business cards and ID indicated Engineer.

So to spare anyone confusion..Ive changed the titles.

At no time has any of my employers nor myself claimed that I was a PE and as such..it was simply a title of convience because of the duties I was required to handle

I dont recall ever filling out those entries..but based on the writing style..it was me who did it. Probably because there was no other discription that fit my job titles.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Hey, the name Coyote Engineering should be warning enough that you're not a PE, right, Wile E?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Gunner Asch on Tue, 03 Dec 2013 03:31:49 -0800 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Chit, I know a PE who doesn't use the title.

pyotr filipivich

And V.P. of Anvil drop testing? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

None other than Gunner himself. What do you think caused the stroke?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

His anti-anvil umbrella failed.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I thought it was a much more dashing notion that the anvils had done it.

Reply to
Larry Jaques