Looking for a tailstock for a DV-59

Looked on Ebay and under completed listings. Also wanting a cross slide and 4 jaw chuck. Is there anyone who specializes in used Hardinge equipment? Ken

Reply to
clannorm

Gunner is probably the man you want. Seems to have a little of everything related to Hardinge lathes tucked away somewhere.

-Justin

Reply to
Justin

Tailstock or turret?

Are you talking about the production lever action cross slide? I have a couple.

Which spindle nose...4' cam lock or threaded?

I have a bit ...a bit..of various Hardinge parts available.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

"Tailstock or turret? " Tailstock

Are you talking about the production lever action cross slide? Yes

Which spindle nose...4' cam lock or threaded? Its cam lock

Also maybe the cross slide and compound. It would be nice to find a schematic I can read. One we have is a bit old. Ken

Reply to
clannorm

I dont have any tailstocks. Very hard to find.

I have several IRRC. Ill check

I have a 4 jaw for threaded.

I know where there are several. Try snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

They tend to be very expensive from any sourse due to their rarity however.

There are about 3 or 4 different versions. Does yours have the speed control on the head, or on the motor door? Coolant pump control on the speed control or on the control box?

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

There are about 3 or 4 different versions. Does yours have the speed control on the head, or on the motor door? Coolant pump control on the speed control or on the control box?

Speed control is on the head. We don't have coolant pump but there is a space for a switch on the control box. I believe the machine was first in service in 64. "production lever action cross slide"-- let me know how much for one of these and a phone #. Ken snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
clannorm