Looking for a tool and cutter grinder

Good Morning to everyone,

We are looking for a small universal tool and cutter grinder. I am doing some expermental work with rifle cartridges and need to be able to grind, sharpen and change reamers and end mills. Most of what few I have found are either too big, and/or running on 440. I would preferr something that will run on single phase but I do have 3 phase in the shop. It would be nice to find something located in Washington State. I am located near Shelton.

If you have something please e-mail me at eagle snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com

Thank you and have a great day!

Reply to
Eagle

machineman

The FCG-610 seems to have been sold by a number of "manufacturers" under different brand names. I have an Enco form the 1980's that looks identical to the one you link. Gromax-USA also sells a current model that looks the same.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry