1/4-20x2 brass hex head bolt

I've googled till I'm blue in the face and can't find hex heads anywhere. Anybody have a source?

Longer than 2" is fine, I can cut them off. Bronze or silicon bronze would do too.

Thanks Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

McMaster Carr

PN 92941A550 ....Paul

Reply to
PJ

Your google must be busted. Found this in about 10 seconds:

1/4-20 Hex head silicon bronze bolt, 2" long, product number 3076.
Reply to
Don Foreman

I used to shop in San Marcos, CA for strange hardware when I lived in Vista, 7 miles away. Try

QA Bolt, open Saturday 8am-1pm.

========================================================== CAUTION: Do NOT look directly into laser with remaining eyeball! ==========================================================

Comprehensive Website Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks Paul. This is perfect. When I tried McM-C I searched on "brass bolt". Shoulda tried capscrew instead.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

More likely my brain was busted. Thanks.

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher