Looking for a whatsit

--That's what I originally had in mind, but with a reeeeally short yoke to save vertical space as much as possible.

Reply to
steamer

--Yeah that'll do nicely if I can get a bearing i.d. to match the hitch pin; that shouldn't be too hard. Arg! I might actually have some in my pneumatics collection; thanks for memory jog! :-)

Reply to
steamer

Cam follower?

Dan

yes, they're called a cam follower. They are available from bearing suppliers. They are relativley cheap.

Reply to
Grumpy