Looking for a whatsit

    --Yeah that'll do nicely if I can get a bearing i.d. to match the hitch pin; that shouldn't be too hard. Arg! I might actually have some in my
pneumatics collection; thanks for memory jog! :-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

one of

for
looking
holds
probably
Can you use ball transfers? They are spherical:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#ball-transfers/hlds
--
DT

Look at parts for RC model race cars. Google "turnbuckle traxxas" for
a good variety of choices.