looking for ammco honing stones

anyone know where to get parts for ammco hones , I have a st1866c hone that is pretty old and would like to get some stones for it

thanks

Reply to
williamhenry

It's funny you should ask today! I was at a Midas shop having a new exhaust system installed on my truck and noticed a catalog for a company that sells brake lathe cutters and other tools and wrote down the URL so I could check them out later.

They show one for a different model hone so they may have yours too:

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).

Reply to
Keith Marshall