Looking for Brass Angle

Greetings:

I am looking for a source of mill rolled brass angle 1/2" X 1/2". I've searched the web as well as my usual sources and nothing.

Regards, Charles

Reply to
Charles A. Peavey

See

hobby shops carry K&S metal stock.

Randy

Reply to
Randal O'Brian

Thanks so much. I live in a rural are of Northern California on the Mendocino Coast. The nearest hobby shop is three hours away over twisty two lane roads. I f it wasn't for the internet and the news groups t would be like living in the past. Thanks.

Reply to
Charles A. Peavey

McMaster-Carr carries various sizes of brass angles as well.

Reply to
Mike Henry

Hey Charles,

You might look at :

and if that is what you want, try Tower Hobbies mail order.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Thanks so much. I live in a rural are of Northern California on the

Reply to
Brian Lawson