Looking for Scotchman Ironworker tooling

I now have a Scotchman Ironworker. What a great machine! I am searching for a Channel shear and 9 cavity bar shear. Anyone have one sitting on a shelf that you'd consider parting with? Any other tooling sitting gathering dust? I have a FI51-14M machine.

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Bonza

You'll rarely find that kind of tooling selling separately from the machine. I suggest you set your priorities, get Scotchman's best price, and start saving your shekels.

I have their littlest (35-ton) ironworker. I'm a hobby guy but this little ironworker has already brought me several jobs and it has far more than paid for itself. Shear, shear, punch, punch, weld it up, clean the weld, get it galvanized, sell it. I use mine making brackets for new home construction. My customers are all delighted, and so am I.

C> I now have a Scotchman Ironworker. What a great machine! I am

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Grant, Thanks for the note. In the last week I saw a 12" break and some punches and dies on Ebay. Nothng I needed though. I'll keep looking and stay patient. Something should turn up eventually.

FI means Fully Integrated in the model number.

Bob

Reply to
Bonza