Looking for washing machine for sheet metal

I need to wash the sheet metal blanks before the stamping process, because the part will be exposed parts in sunroofs. Dirt, dust particles, etc. must be
removed. After the stamping process, the Paint is applied .I concern, cause the start of production is closer