Machines for sale in N Texas

I bought a lathe Sunday from an individual in Irving TX. He was liquidating a home business for another person. Had a garage full of machine tools, knee-deep in chips. Price is right, and negotiable.

2 - EDM machines, with power supplies in big cabinets, approx 36" wide X 60" tall 2 - Optical comparators. 1 - P & W Super Micrometer. 1 - bandsaw blade welder, probably would need some repair. several punch presses 1 - box full of milling cutters 1 - large heat-treat furnace 1 - small heat-treat furnace 1 - Rockwell hardness tester 1 - 3-phase converter (rotary) Miscellaneous arbor presses and stuff I didn't recognize, and they didn't know what they were.

They would probably entertain an offer for the lot. They need it out of the garage so they can sell the house.

David Jennings 903-962-0166 If that doesn't work I have a couple of other numbers at home

Reply to
Rex B