Matsushita dry cut blade

I just received a 7 1/4" Matsushita dry cut blade that I had ordered online from Medford Tool (Matsushita #MS71448M). On the blade it says "Mild steel up to 1/8" thick". I didn't know that when I ordered and I was expecting to use it for mild steel up to 1/2".

Does anybody else have this blade and do you use it for more than 1/8"?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt