mazak cnc lathe

Dear sir:

We buy a cnc machine model QUICK SLANT 20N -4 AXISE BUT it haven't manual. We are looking manual for this machine for example operating manual,electrical manual,maintenance manual,parameter sheet or list, instalation manual and programing. pls help us for find this manual or CD. Best regards ghafoorian snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
BARAN