Metal Devil Saws

I recently posted the the following and received no replies. I find it hard to believe that no one here has used one. Any one please.

Thanks

Chuck P.

Has anyone here used a Metal Devil blade or saw or equivalent?

If so: What has been your experience?

Type of saw "skill", table, chop, radial?

Size of blade?

Number of teeth?

Or any other factors you feel relevant.

Thanks in advance.

Chuck P.

Reply to
Pilgrim

Why not try posting it to a woodworking group?

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Because it is a metal cutting saw.

Chuck P.

Reply to
Pilgrim

Chuck, I use several different Tenyru steel cutting blade that I use in an old Skil worm drive saw. I use them to cut corrugate sheet and cold rolled up to 1/2" thick. When used properly, they are fantastic. Be sure to wear full PPE, ear plugs, safety glasses, etc. Be careful as the chips are very hot.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Postma