Metal suggestion

Tried searching using a different tack and found these:

Tips look a bit sharper than mine, but they are about the same length...

Reply to
Leon Fisk

I cut my dainty little nose innards with a pair of small scissors once. Hurt like holy hell and took a week and a half to heal and stop hurting. I use electrics now, but the GroomMate looks interesing.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I have a Conair unit ($4.00 - yardsale) that I use for sani-trims on the puppies and turn SWMBO lose on my ears about every four months before I visit the unisex salon nearby, then on my upper back immediatly thereafter. As for nose hair,I have a pair of bent tip needle nose pliers that work quite well as the crop grows into te visible range.

Reply to
grmiller

OUCH!! AAAACHOOOOWW!!!

  1. Lie