Metalworking is extremly dangerous for men!

Yes, I was building a battle robot with sharp knives as weapons.While I was welding, I suddenly fell over my dog and I welded my testicles ! Ouch ! But this wasn't the worst - the knives fell down and cut off my penis, the dog ate it and I full of pain tried to catch the dog, fell over my sledgehammer and the anvil fell on my head.

So now I have lost my testicles, my penis and my brain because of metalworking.

I recommend to all men : Wear penis-protecting panties and a brain-protecting helmet !

Ouch Ouch OUCH !

Reply to
Tom-Alex Soorhull

Let that be a lesson...NEVER weld with your testicles exposed!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Yeah, metalworking in the nude is definitely for the fringe element. Gary Brady Austin, TX

Reply to
Gary Brady

No, Tom...if a guy is stupid enough to be freeballing while welding, I say let him start young and get things removed BEFORE he has a chance to reproduce!!!

Darwinism at its best...get them out of the gene pool!

Reply to
The Davenports

I've heard of lighting your hair on fire before, but if *that* happened, you would experience some very tender moments. . .

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

But then us REAL men would have to get a clamp or something to hold the stock down while we welded. GDR Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt

But, WELDING in the nude is totally out there in the suicidal zone! If you stick weld, that spatter must REALLY hurt, and can find all sorts of sensitive spots I'm not even aware of. And, any other sort of welding is likely to give you a sunburn in some unusual spots.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Skipping school, I decide to respond to what snipped-for-privacy@esper.com (Dave Mundt) fosted Sun, 16 May 2004 03:58:51 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

Hadn't thought of that - explains the dents in the project.

tschus pyotr o'toolski

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Not all that unusual if you are spending much time nude.

jk

Reply to
jk

Jon Elson wrote in news:40A6F875.6090302@pico- systems.com:

I guess he misunderstood the meaning of "stick" welding.

Reply to
Hitch

eeeooourghhhhh

Reply to
A.Gent

He is gonna have a really nasty sunburn.....

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

There is nothing to prevent dingleberries from going into his shoes.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

his shoes.

Damn, I didn't know I was that fat! JD