Metalworking Serendipity

One of the time honored responsibility of those of us who have daughters is waiting for said daughters ballet practice to get over. Most of the time I catch up on reading and half listen to the Moms talk about Mom stuff.

Yesterday an older guy sat down next to me and started reading a tech manual for a 14 X 30 turn pro lathe. The one with the nice splash stand and foot brake.

Seem he just picked it up for $3000. Included QC tool post and holders, the usual 3 and 5 jaw chucks, coolant pump and DRO. Oh and the old owner through in a digital three phase converter that generates true sine waves and helped hi move it to his shop

After I get over my jealousy I will enjoy ballet practice a lot more.

Reply to
piezoguy2