MicroMark MT-3 collet set with 2 blank collets FS

I have a new MicroMark 82575 MT-3 collet set with 2 spare blank collets for sale. The styrofoam packing is a little beat
up, but the set has never been used. Includes 8 collets in sizes 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 9/16 and 5/8 inch, plus drawbar for 7x10/12/14 Mini Lathe, but will also fit MT-3 mini mill. The collets are a proprietary kind and you can't buy anything but blanks if you want an oddball size. Total new price for the set plus 2 blank collets is $168 plus shipping. LMS sels a set that uses ER-32 collets for $139 plus shipping on sale. I will sell the MicroMark set plus the 2 blank collets for $90 shipped. I can take PayPal. Please email me if interested.