Molding bench

I just completed plans for a new molding bench (for foundry work). The nice thing about this one is it takes just one sheet of 1/2 plywood or OSB (flake board) and five 8' 2X4s. It can be used as a regular workbench when you aren't casting. I put it on a web page here:

Click on "One Sheet Molding Bench." Keep the cats out of your sand!

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

hobby pages are here:
Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.

-Ron Thompson

Reply to
Ron Thompson