Molding challange revisited

Hey all, remember the steel ball with the plastic coating molded around problem? I seem to come up with better ideas when IM on the John, Well tonight I had one that just wouldn't come out so I had plenty of time to think. How about this one? My main problem is keeping costs down so 2 or more pins are a good idea, but then just as I was grunting out the largest turd you have ever seen the light bulb went on! One tiny pin in the bottom of the mold would do the trick! All I have to do is take each ball and drill a hole to a predetermined depth. The ball sets on the pin, and can really fall off. Not bad ha? Ok ,so so you didn't need the other details, but I need a good laugh tonight. ;o)

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what is for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb protesting the vote."

Reply to
NoSheeples

|Hey all, remember the steel ball with the plastic coating molded around |problem? |I seem to come up with better ideas when IM on the John, Well tonight I had one |that just wouldn't come out so I had plenty of time to think. How about this |one? |My main problem is keeping costs down so 2 or more pins are a good idea, but |then just as I was grunting out the largest turd you have ever seen the light |bulb went on!

Thanks for sharing :/ Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B