Monarch EC

Does anyone know anything about the Monarch EC?

There is one for sale near me. Is it a CNC machine? The seller says it has a lot of electronics on it and he isn't sure.

Chuck mount style?

Anything neat or interesting about them?

Thanks

JW

Reply to
jw

Not CNC, its a chucker. here's info, scroll down

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

A chucker?? I am not sure of what you mean by that.

bob in phx

Reply to
Bob in Phx

no tailstock, the bed is quite short, and it has a tool turret mounted on the cross slide.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

"Bob in Phx" wrote in news:YiQSj.8890$DG.8299 @newsfe10.phx: