Monterrey CA metalworking auction

Go to winternitzonline.com and see a lot of metalworking items posted for sale in Monterrey, CA. Winternitz is mostly about Chicago area, so possibly there won't be as much interest in this stuff in Monterrey as there possibly could be if a more local auctioneer was used. Usual caveats about buying used machinery apply. I have no affiliation with them. I got my powermatic drill press at a Winternitz auction. That one is in good shape. I got some much worse junk at their previous auctions too.

Ignoramus16651